South Korean Actress Han So Hee will return to filming her new drama ' Gyeongseong Creature .' Previously, the cast of Netflix drama 'Nevertheless' suffered an injury to the facial area and decided to take a break for a while.  Reported by South Korean media SPOTV News on Thursday August 11, 2022, Han So Hee will return to filming starting next week. 

Han So Hee suffered a facial injury on August 3rd while filming a high-action film. 9ato Entertainment, Han So Hee's agency told SPOTV News on August 11, 2022, “ Han So Hee is scheduled to return to filming for 'Gyeongseong Creature' after next week. The exact date will likely be determined by observing the prognosis of the wound healing. 

” Regarding Han So Hee's injury, the agency then explained, " Fortunately she didn't have surgery and is being treated with regenerative plasters.  There are still bruises around his eyes. The agency also felt grateful because at that time there was a large hospital around the filming location that could provide emergency treatment to the artist. 

Knowing the concerns felt by fans, then Han So Hee appeared in the fan chat room group on August 8, 2022. She sent a photo with the message, " Are you really worried? I'm fine. ” Han So Hee also added, “ I have been resting at home and drawing and wasting my time after a long time. 

I stopped by for our fans who must have been very surprised (with the injury news). If I have something to share again, I will come. ” Lastly, Han So Hee said, “ I will recover as soon as possible and come back with a good job. I can't contain all these feelings, but I am so grateful, I love and appreciate you. 

That's the reason I want you all to be healthier than mine. He showed great fan love. ” The drama project 'Gyeongseong Creature' is a drama starring actress Han So Hee and actor Park Seo Joon, with Jung Dong Yoon as the director. The drama 'Gyeongseong Creature' is planned to be aired next year.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post