One of SEVENTEEN 's members , Hoshi appeared on the web entertainment show "My Alcohol Diary", which was released on July 8. A program where celebrities are invited to Lee Young Ji's house to share stories while drinking alcohol. In the video, Hoshi says that he has an alcohol tolerance of only 1.5 bottles. "My alcohol tolerance is 1.5 bottles," he said.

In response, Lee Young Ji asked Hoshi for a bet, where they would drink a glass of alcohol every time they spoke English. They used four bottles of alcohol for the game. After a few drinks, Hoshi started to get drunk and revealed the difficult time while renewing his contract with the agency. 

It is known that Hoshi and other SEVENTEEN members have renewed their contracts on July 19, 2021.  "I'm not lying, I am close to all the members. Even though we are very close, it is still difficult to re-sign the contract. Because the members have differences in their thoughts. Every situation is different, there is no definite answer, because it is a process of adapting to one another. each other," he said.  

The idol, who is often called Horangi, revealed that he was forced to laugh at one content. "There was one piece of content where I had to be forced to laugh.  When I did that, I started asking myself, 'Should I do this?'.  Even though I didn't say it outright, there were many moments when I wanted to give up, " he explained.   Then suddenly Hoshi burst into tears and said that he really loves his agency. 

"I really love Pledis (his agency). They have supported us a lot since we were nothing. I really love my company," he said while crying. Hoshi who was crying because he expressed his love for his company suddenly stopped crying and surprised both Lee Young Ji and those around him by saying, "I really like this show," causing everyone to laugh. 

Meanwhile, Hoshi and his group SEVENTEEN including S.Coups, Jeonghan, Joshua, Jun, Wonwoo, Woozi, DK, Mingyu, The8, Seungkwan, Vernon, and Dino will return with their 4th repackaged album "SECTOR 17", simultaneously the music video for the title song "_World" will also be released on the same day on July 18, 2022 at 06:00 PM KST (Korea Standard Time).

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post