F4 Thailand will meet fans in Indonesia through the Shooting Star Asia Tour in Jakarta concert. At a press conference, they talked about their first impressions of Indonesia and the tourist spots they want to visit. Before going to Indonesia, Nani apparently did some research on Indonesia. He admitted that he wanted to visit one of the beaches which he thought was very beautiful.

"I want to go to a marine tourist spot in Indonesia, which is very beautiful. Yesterday I was googling but forgot the name," said Nani with a laugh. "If I have free time I really want to visit there," he continued. Unlike Nani, Dew was very impressed with Indonesian food. Not ordinary food, the actor Ren in F4 Thailand: Boys Over Flowers fell in love with instant noodles.

"I'm very impressed with Indonesia. Some time ago fans sent instant noodles with various flavors. I've tried all the flavors," said Dew. "I've tried them all and really like the taste," he added. On the other hand, Bright and Win have the same thoughts when it comes to tourist attractions in Indonesia. Both of them want to visit Bali.

"I really want to go to Bali. It's very nice there," said Win. "I'm also like Win, I want to travel to Bali. But if my food is like Dew, I really like instant noodles. Just when we arrived we were immediately greeted with food, when we saw instant noodles, we immediately arrived," concluded Bright.

Bright, Win, Dew, and Nani became popular as F4 after starring in the Thai version of the Boys Over Flowers series. Bright Vachirawit plays Thyme, Dew Jirawat as Ren, Win Metawin as Kavin, and Nani Hirunkit as MJ. Shooting Star Asia Tour in Jakarta is promoted by Lumina Entertainment. The event was held at Kasablanka Hall, Kota Kasablanka today (15/10) at 18.30 WIB.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post