The duo member boy group NCT, namely Shotaro and Sungchan recently conducted a photo shoot and interview for Numero Tokyo magazine. Shotaro and Sungchan will grace the magazine's cover for the April 2023 issue. Appearing charming in both formal and all-denim outfits, the two NCT members did not forget to share many personal things with fans to get to know them even closer. 

When asked to describe their respective characters and personalities, Shotaro and Sungchan had quite different answers from one another. "I have a soft personality. I think I'm like that. People around me also say it. I'm not an emotional person and I never get angry," said Shotaro, as quoted from the Instagram account @nctzenarea on Wednesday March 1, 2023.

In contrast to Shotaro who has a gentle character, Sungchan actually revealed that he has a spontaneous personality. "I have a spontaneous personality type. I'm the type of person who doesn't plan anything ahead. When I'm going on vacation or traveling or going somewhere, I'll just go right away," explained Sungchan. 

Even though they have different personalities, in fact Sungchan and Shotaro have a close and solid friendship. Even when discussing their favorite life motto, the two idols share a positive motto. "My motto is to put myself in someone else's position or point of view. I also always keep my mind open, just like when I started everything," Shotaro explained. 

The Japanese idol continued, "I don't set any goals in anything. I just need to remind myself to always improve." Meanwhile Sungchan shared, "I believe in the opinion that 'Bad luck can turn into blessings and vice versa'. Life is long, if there are good things there, then they will turn into good things too."

The idol born in 2001 added, "Sometimes good things can lead to bad things. On the other hand, don't be too discouraged if something bad happens, and if good things happen, don't get too excited. That's what I think." So that was an excerpt from the interview with NCT's Shotaro and Sungchan for the April issue of Numero Tokyo magazine.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post