UP10TION's Xiao known as Lee Dongyeol ' Boys Planet ' announced his departure from the TOP Media agency. Launching from Allkpop, March 31, 2023, TOP Media has confirmed that Xiao has not renewed his contract with the agency. TOP Media said, "Our management duties with UP10TION's Xiao who has been with us since his debut in September 2015, ended on March 31 with the end of his exclusive contract. 

After a long and serious discussion with Xiao, it was agreed that our management relationship has ended with exclusive contract expiration. "We want to thank Xiao for his love of music and always bringing out his best on stage, and we promise to continue to support him as he continues to grow as a better artist." Add agency.

One of the UP10TION members who had participated in 'Boys Planet' also shared his feelings with fans through a written letter. I want to tell you that my exclusive contract with TOP Media, the agency that has been with me since my trainee and debut days , has ended. When I look back on the 7 years and 6 months that have passed since my debut, I think you just made a lot of pleasant memories for me. , I thank you for that. 

Because you guys sent lots of love and support to someone like me, holding nothing back, I was able to grow step by step." Xiao said. He also added, "I want to express my gratitude and love to HONEY10 (as UP10TION fans are called) who have always been by our side. And, UP10TION hyungs and Hwanhee, it's all because of you that I survived, and when I'm with you, it's the happiest.

"I also want to sincerely thank the staff of TOP Media who always work hard for us." Previously, his groupmate Hwanhee, who also participated in 'Boys Planet', announced his departure from the agency after he chose to withdraw from 'Boys Planet' due to health problems. Several other UP10TION members such as Lee Jinhyuk, Kuhn, Kogyeol, Bitto, Sunyoul, and Gyujin also decided to leave TOP Media last February.

Xiao and Hwanhee had participated in the Survival Mnet show 'Boys Planet'. Together with other participants, they succeeded in presenting extraordinary performances in every mission. However, it's a shame that Hwanhee had to withdraw from 'Boys Planet' due to health problems. And, Xiao who is known as Lee Dongyeol was eliminated in the second round.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post