Boy group BOYNEXTDOOR officially debuts on May 30, 2023 at 16.00 WIB by releasing the single album ' WHO !'. BOYNEXTDOOR debut under KOZ Entertainment which is under HYBE LABELS . BOYNEXTDOOR debuted with 6 members, namely Sungho, Jaehyun, Woonhak, Riu, Taesan and Leehan.

Reported by South Korean media News 1, BOYNEXTDOOR held its debut showcase on Tuesday May 30, 2023 at Blue Square Mastercard Hall, Itaewon-ro, Seoul. BOYNEXTDOOR is here to perform their debut song and share their feelings. Officially debuting, Woonhak expressed his desire to enter the annual charts. He also hopes, “ I want to be a sweeping music in 2023. ”

Riu said, “ I prepared hard because I wanted to show a good image to the public. We will provide music that exceeds expectations. ” Then Jaehyun expressed his gratitude for coming to the BOYNEXTDOOR debut showcase. “ I'm happy to debut and I want to tell you that we will always be a group together, ” he said.

Taesan who was grateful for debuting under a label with many great seniors, " I debuted in a good environment created by many seniors, so I will work with a good sense of responsibility. " Seongho ambitiously said about his debut goal, " The goal that all of our members talk about is the Rookie Award. " 

Not going to be a rookie forever, Seongho hopes he can receive it once in life. There was Leehan who said, “ I want to hear people say, 'I'm the maknae of HYBE' and 'KOZ is different as expected'. Leehan also said his little wish, “ I hope our fans will set our picture as their phone's lock screen. ”.

The much anticipated BOYNEXTDOOR released the album 'WHO!' as their debut single . WHO! is an album that describes feeling happy for the first time in love. Tracklist in the single album 'WHO!' BOYNEXTDOOR, namely 'But I Like You', 'One and Only', and 'Serenade'. There are a total of 3 songs in BOYNEXTDOOR's debut album.

The music video for 'But I Like You' was previously released on May 22, 2023. The song 'But I Like You' tells of a man telling his best friend about someone he likes. Next is 'One and Only' which was released on May 25 2023. Through the song 'One and Only', BOYNEXTDOOR decided to express his love for the person he likes after much consideration. 

The meaning of 'Serenade' will be revealed right on BOYNEXTDOOR's debut day through the music video which was released on May 30 2023 at 16.00 WIB. Jaehyun, Taesan, and Unhak are included in the credits for the song 'Serenade'. The three of them also co-produced the song 'But I Like You'.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post