The leader of boy group BTS, RM, recently graced the cover of the June 2023 issue of Vogue Korea. On this occasion, he also conducted an interview session and shared many things about himself. Appearing charming in Bottega Veneta as the ambassador for the brand, BTS' RM answered questions about his goals for doing a photo shoot with Vogue Korea.

Since this is the first time RM has done a solo photoshoot for a magazine cover, he chose to express his feelings. "Actually, this is my first time appearing solo for a magazine cover, and Vogue is my first experience," said RM, as quoted from Koreaboo on Wednesday May 17, 2023.

He continued, "My fans rightly expect not only eye-pleasing photos, but photos that express who I am, what I think, and what I believe." Besides that, RM also said that maybe there are many people who are more interesting to look at visually than him. However, he tried to show the best.

"Many people who look more attractive than me to decorate magazine covers. Because I did this with Bottega Veneta, I hope I can represent the philosophy of the brand," said RM. Hearing this statement, ARMY of course disagreed with RM. After seeing all of the idol's photo shoots, fans praised RM's appearance with great support. 

" Please ask RM to look in the mirror so he knows how handsome he is ," said one fan. " Sir, Namjoon, you are more than handsome in my opinion, so don't think of yourself as lacking, and feel insecure ," added other fans. " When will he see and praise himself as we see him ," said other fans.

" He is a very handsome man, I love you very much, Namjoon ," said another fan. " More pleasing to the eye than Namjoon, that's impossible ," wrote another fan. And there are many more comments from fans who praise BTS's RM visuals and give him a lot of support to make him more confident.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post