Jungkook, the youngest member of the world-famous K-pop group BTS, released his first official solo single 'Seven' on Friday July 14, 2023 at 13:00 KST. This release makes him the sixth member of the group to debut as a soloist, after J-Hope, Jin, RM, Jimin, and Suga.

BIGHIT MUSIC named 'Seven' as a summer song with an addictive and energetic melody, which will make BTS fans fully feel Jungkook's charm. In the promotional video that was shared before the song was released, Jungkook said, "This is an addictive song that everyone can enjoy easily and comfortably." 

Jungkook revealed that he immediately felt the song was so good the first time he heard it that he felt compelled to do it. "There aren't many songs that hook me as soon as I hear them, but this one is really good," he said. He continued, “I can already picture myself performing it on stage. 

With the rhythm of electronic music and the feel of summer, this is a song that I want to enjoy with many people this summer." According to him, the song is a "passionate serenade" which describes one's desire to always be with his lover. 

Regarding featuring American rapper and singer Latto, Jungkook said, “Latto's color blends well in 'Seven', adding charm to the song.” “As I continued to record, I started to think that I could grow and improve. I also developed a musical goal of wanting to digest something more perfectly," he concluded.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post