iKON's Jinhwan has finally announced the date of his mandatory military service. Quoting from Soompi on Friday July 7, 2023, through uploads on his personal Instagram account, iKON's Jinhwan personally informed fans that he would soon be leaving for military service on July 20, 2023.

Along with the announcement, Jinhwan also wrote a touching letter to his fans. The following is the contents of iKON's Jinhwan letter to fans. "I wrote this letter because I thought I needed to tell you first, before anyone else. I will be enlisting in the military on July 20, 2023" said Jinhwan. 

He added, "I feel sorry because there are a lot of things I have prepared and a lot of things that I haven't shown you." "However, because I know all of you who will be waiting for me will feel sad, so I will write this message briefly," he added. Jinhwan promised to carry out his military service duties well, and quickly return to fans. 

"I will carry out my duties diligently, and return quickly. So, let's strengthen each other, and please take care of your health. Thank you for your support, which is always by my side. I love you," concluded Jinhwan. Even though they feel sad because their idol will be left soon, the fans still support and give encouragement to Jinhwan. 

They hope that the idol will carry out his duties smoothly and return in good health. " Do a good job and come back in good health. We iKONIC's will wait for your return ," said one fan. " I'm happy to see it in Paris. I hope they do more concerts around the world ," added other fans. " I will wait for you to come back, " wrote another fan. Once again, good luck to iKON's Jinhwan.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post