Kim So Hyun shared her feelings playing the character of a lie hunter in the latest Korean drama My Lovely Liar. Quoting from Soompi on Friday July 7, 2023, Kim So Hyun recalled his reaction when he first received the drama script My Lovely Liar. The actress explained, "When I first read the script for the drama, I was fascinated by the character Mok Sol Hee.

She faces the supernatural power that she has without fear and uses it to hear people's lies, instead of running away." He continued, "That's very interesting to me, but I also sympathize with him when he uses the special ability he has as a job, namely the hunter of lies."

In more detail, Kim So Hyun shared his opinion about the character Mok Sol Hee that he played. The actress confessed, "Mok Sol Hee lives by listening to endless lies. By nature, she is someone who does not easily believe in people, and chooses to keep her distance from them. However, deep down she has a lot of love." 

Kim So Hyun tactfully described Mok Sol Hee's character by saying that she is someone who lives by hiding many other sides of herself. Playing the character, Kim So Hyun tries to act without defining her personality. "Mok Sol Hee is not interested in other people and has no reason to care about them. 

So, sometimes she acts happy, but she also acts stiff sometimes. I try my best to show viewers various sides of myself from my role," said Kim So Hyun. Meanwhile, My Lovely Liar is a new mystery romantic drama about a woman who can hear lies and a genius music producer who hides his identity.  

Kim So Hyun will play Mok Sol Hee, who has the supernatural ability to detect lies. She lost faith in other people. Meanwhile, Hwang Minhyun will play his secretive neighbor Kim Do Ha, who has to hide his face from the world because of an unspeakable secret. My Lovely Liar will premiere on July 31, 2023 at 8:50 p.m. KST and is available on Viki.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post