The beautiful and talented actress from South Korea, Song Hye Kyo, recently conducted an interview session with news outlet Sports Chosun. As the winner of the '2nd Blue Dragon Series Awards ' last July 2023, for his role in the hit series ' The Glory '.

Quoting from Allkpop media on Friday September29, 2023, on this occasion the actress shared her spontaneous thoughts about her acting career so far. Including feeling tired and bored regarding a number of roles or characters she has played. 

Song Hye Kyo said, "I'm always excited when talking about acting, but there are times when, I feel a little tired or bored because I haven't experienced different experiences from my acting projects." "I feel like my performance is starting to look monotonous, I even think if I sat as an audience and watched my own performance, maybe I wouldn't enjoy it," he added.

Furthermore, Song Hye Kyo admitted that she lost interest in acting for a while. However, when she took on the role in 'The Glory', her passion for acting returned, and the role made him feel a different experience than before. Furthermore, Song Hye Kyo also revealed her desire to try new genres and characters for her next drama project . 

"There are lots of genres that I've never explored before. I often take on melodrama roles, but there are still many that I haven't tried. I want to try the horror genre, a tense thriller, and even play a villain. I'm also interested in taking on roles in romantic comedy dramas with strong comedy elements," explained Song Hye Kyo. 

Meanwhile, Song Hye Kyo made her debut as a model in 1996. Her name then rose after she starred in the sitcom program 'Soonpoong Clinic'. Song Hye Kyo became increasingly loved by Korean drama lovers not only in Korea but in Asia when she starred in the drama 'Full House' with Rain. 

It didn't stop there, her name became increasingly popular on the international scene when the Korean drama 'Descendants of the Sun' exploded. Song Hye Kyo further established her name in the world of acting when the hit series 'The Glory' was released and managed to steal the world's attention.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post