BTS's Jin apologizes about the free hug event controversy for fans. BTS's Jin officially completed his mandatory military service last Wednesday June 12, 2024. After his return, Jin immediately broadcast live on Weverse to greet fans. In the live broadcast, Jin was still wearing his full military uniform. 

It was really warmly welcomed, don't forget the various balloon decorations and various cakes in front of it. He also received a giant flower bucket. The oldest member of BTS told a little about his experience during the military service. He revealed, "It's strange to say this, but I had a fun time in the military. 

Soldiers were called warriors, and those in high ranks, such as sergeants, were called executives. I created good relationships between the ranks." "Everyone cried in a joyful atmosphere. I cried twice. Awkward, I wanted to look more handsome but it failed." he continued. Apart from discussing his time in the army. 

BTS's Jin also touched on the free hug event that was part of FESTA 2024. In the live broadcast, he shared his struggle to be able to hold a hug event with fans. It wasn't easy, the idea was rejected by the agency. "I need to talk about FESTA. I came up with an idea, but it received a lot of criticism. I've seen it so let me explain.

 I've had the draft with me from the start, because I'm the one responsible for FESTA, I contacted the organizers around October or Last November. However, they were honest and said they had planned everything so there wasn't much that could be done." 

Explain BTS's Jin, quoted from Koreaboo June 13, 2024. He explained, "From the agency's point of view, there are security issues for this kind of event. So, I asked them to do it indoors. They said it would be difficult to do it the day after being sent home, I told them I wanted to hug 3,000 fans. 

Then it was only 1,000 just fans." Jin then apologized for not considering things. He also hopes that this free hug event will not burden ARMYs.  Apart from that, he also hopes that the other BTS members will not feel burdened by the event he is planning after his military service.

"I don't want people to say, 'Jin did it, why don't the other members do it'" . he said. Previously, the free hug event held by him had received criticism from fans. This is because the agency does not provide clear guidelines and criteria for participating in the event.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post