One of the members of the BTS group, Kim Seojin or commonly called Jin, just finished his military service one month ago, precisely on June 12, 2024 KST. The oldest member of BTS immediately returned to his job the next day. He appeared to celebrate his group's anniversary with fans entitled " FESTA 2024." 

Looking perfect as usual, it was not easy for BTS's Jin to carry out his professional activities exactly one day after returning from military service. Quoting Koreaboo on Thursday July 11, 2024, in his recent interview on Weverse Magazine, Jin discussed his return to the stage just one day after being discharged from military service and how confusing the change was for him.

The idol admitted that he had intentionally blocked out the cheers from ARMYs because he was afraid he would cry if he let out his emotions. He revealed, "Fans probably don't want to hear this, but I tried really hard not to let those feelings sink in. I mean, it was the next day after I got out of the military… I think I would cry if I started singing and got too excited and started getting emotional." 

"I had to put on a good show for the fans, so I couldn't let myself get so choked up that I couldn't sing. So I purposely turned up the volume in my ears to try to drown out the emotions, and closed my eyes for the first song," he continued. To keep his nerves in check, Jin mentioned that he even tried a traditional Korean medicine pill called Cheongsimhwan. 

“I actually did the cheongsimhwan test specifically for that performance,” he admitted, explaining the process in detail later. The singer mentioned that he took the pills long before he was discharged from the hospital to first test whether the pills were really effective without any side effects on his throat. 

Unfortunately, cheongsimhwan turned out to be a drug that was not suitable for his purpose. So, BTS's Jin looked for an alternative to replace cheongsimhwan and drank it on the day of the FESTA performance but he admitted that his heart was still beating fast. Isn't it amazing how hard Jin BTS fought to make a comeback the day after his military service ? What do you think?

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post