NewJeans's Minji graced the cover of the August 2024 issue of Vogue Korea, showcasing stunning visuals. On July 24, 2024, ADOR, the agency representing Minji, unveiled a pictorial featuring the artist alongside Chanel. 

As Chanel's official ambassador, Minji captivated attention in a chic outfit from the 2024/25 fall-winter pre-collection. In the shoot, Minji sported a range of styles including a denim jacket, leather coat, maxi dress, and long boots. 

Her classic features were enhanced with dramatic makeup and bold eye looks, adding a poetic touch to the images. During the interview accompanying the photoshoot, Minji shared her thoughts on celebrating NewJeans' 2nd anniversary: 

"I feel like there are so many things I haven’t yet shown. I want to present my favorite music on more stages, both as a group and as an individual." She also reflected on her solo performance at the Tokyo Dome fan meeting in Japan, saying, "I was really happy.

 I had many thoughts about how to direct the stage up until the rehearsal, but once I was on stage, my body moved on its own." She added, "At that moment, I felt lighter as I focused on the emotions I experienced and the energy I shared with my fans."

For the full pictorial and interview, check out the August issue of Vogue Korea. Meanwhile, NewJeans recently released a double single titled "How Sweet" and a Japanese debut single "Supernatural," performing extensively both in Korea and Japan.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post