FIFTY FIFTY officially made a comeback with their second mini album titled ' Love Tune ' on Friday September 20, 2024. To celebrate the comeback of the latest album, the five members held a press conference with the media crew.

Quoting from Allkpop , FIFTY FIFTY debuted with 4 members in November 2022. However, they experienced a dramatic member change, after the 3 original members consisting of Aran, Saena, and Siona terminated their contracts with the ATTRAKT agency. 

Leaving Keena as the only original member. Currently FIFTY FIFTY is back with a new formation of 5 members, adding 4 new members consisting of Chanelle, Yewon, Hana, and Athena. While holding a press conference with the media crew, original member Keena expressed her feelings about returning as FIFTY FIFTY with new members.

"I spent a lot of time thinking and feeling various emotions. Thanks to the support of many people, I was given another chance. I feel relieved to be able to stand on stage again today with my new members," said Keena. The idol added, "It would be a lie if I said I didn't feel any pressure. 

However, I told the members that the five of us have to come together as a strong team. We will do our best to make music honestly." In addition to Keena, two other members, such as Chanelle and Yewon, who are also former contestants on HYBE Labels' survival show 'RU Next?' also shared their feelings about getting the chance to debut, after failing previously.

Chanelle confessed, "Becoming a singer has been my dream for a long time. I practiced hard to show my best side on stage. I feel honored to be able to debut as part of the FIFTY FIFTY members." In line with Chanelle, Yewon admitted that she felt happy to be able to debut with FIFTY FIFTY. 

Debuting with the best team has been her dream for a long time. She also promised to show her best. Meanwhile, FIFTY FIFTY's 2nd mini album 'Love Tune' contains the Korean and English versions of the group's title track 'SOS,' the Korean and English versions of 'Starry Night' as well as the b-side tracks 'Push Your Love' and 'Gravity.'

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post