In the latest episode of You Quiz on the Block, Jung Hae In shared the surprising story behind his skyrocketing popularity from the popular JTBC drama Something in the Rain. At that time, Jung Hae In played Seo Jeon Hee who dated Yoon Jin A (Son Ye Jin), a woman older than him. 

He was nicknamed the "dream boyfriend" and yeonhanam  or national younger boyfriend. The popularity apparently surprised the 1988-born actor, Jung Hae In shared, "I think it had a lot to do with how physically exhausted I was. I wasn't prepared, but I pushed myself really hard."

"So, ultimately, it took its toll on me. I couldn't sleep well. I was struggling with terrible insomnia, and... Yeah, at that time, I wasn't very happy, to be honest," he said. Jung Hae In honestly revealed, "I don't have the experience of receiving so much love and attention at once. 

I mean, I need time to adjust and learn how to stay strong amidst everything that's happening." Also inexperienced in dealing with hate and malicious comments, Jung Hae In was affected by the negative energy, saying, "I let malicious comments affect me a lot. I think that's what the world thinks of me."

"So, I started to fear the cameras and public opinion when, given my job, that's what I was supposed to do. I had moments when I wondered about my existence at all..." As a result, she developed panic disorder. "And for a long time, I stayed at home. I lived in hiding. I had something like panic disorder... I was afraid to meet people," he said.

As time went by, he began to cope with public attention, especially negative comments. Jung Hae In said, "So, I've moved on from wanting to be loved by everyone all the time. I realized that it's impossible to do that." "Now, I'm focused on being the best version of myself for the people who love and support me," he said.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post