K-Pop boy group E'LAST has announced their disbandment after six years of career, to be precise on August 31, 2026. This official announcement was delivered by their agency, E Entertainment, through the group's official channel.
In a released statement, E Entertainment explained that after in-depth discussions regarding the group's future activities and direction, they and the E'LAST members have agreed to terminate the exclusive contracts of six members, namely Rano, Baekgyeul, Romin, Won Hyuk, Wonjun, and Yejun, effective today.
"We would like to express our deepest gratitude for the precious time and memories we have built together, as well as to everyone who has supported the artists throughout their journey," the agency wrote in a statement.
"We will cherish every moment we spent together and sincerely support their new beginnings and future endeavors." Following the announcement, several E'LAST members also shared letters on their personal Instagram accounts.
In Won Hyuk's post, he said, "I apologize for not being able to protect the team. Moving forward, I will continue to hone and improve my skills as a musical actor and singer, and I will never stop working hard so I can stand in front of you all again."
Baekgyeul also confirmed the disbandment by stating, “Although my time as an E’LAST member ends here, as the human Baek Sun Woo, I want to continue with ELRINGs (E’LAST’s official fan club name) in the future.”
Wonjun added, “As I said to ELRINGs, even though I am no longer 'idol Wonjun,' I plan to have opportunities to always appear on stage and communicate and meet with ELRINGs more often in the future.” E'LAST debuted in June 2020 as an eight-member group with the mini album “Day Dream.”
Following the departure of Seungyeop and Choi In, whose contracts expire in 2025 and 2026, respectively, the group continued their activities as a six-member group. In their final moments as a group, E'LAST expressed their deep gratitude to the fans who have supported them throughout their career.
ELRINGs' support has been a crucial part of their career, and the members hope to remain connected with their fans even after their disbandment. In closing, E'LAST has left a significant mark on the K-Pop industry with their works that have inspired many.
Although their journey as a group has come to an end, each member is committed to continuing their work in their respective fields and hopes to reunite with their fans in the future. We wish all E'LAST members success in their new journey and continue to be an inspiration to fans all over the world.

Post a Comment