Nam Joo Hyuk plays Nam Do San in the drama Start-Up. Her appearance in the drama stole the attention and became the talk of the town, even after the drama finished airing. In a recent interview, he talked about his role. 

Nam Joo Hyuk reveals the differences and similarities in his character that he can find in Nam Do San. "In real life, I am the opposite of Nam Do San. I am a person who uses the right brain more who likes to communicate and empathize with others," said Nam Joo Hyuk. 

"But I also feel we are similar in terms of the courage to work things out no matter what," he continued. No different from Nam Do San, in his life, Nam Joo Hyuk admits that he often gets challenges that sometimes affect his emotions. 

If he feels he has to re-energize, the actor goes back to reading old emails written by his mother before he debuted as an actor. "My growth as an actor happened because of an email written by my mother when I was a basketball player," explained Nam Joo Hyuk. 

"When I start a new project as an actor, I read my mother's email again to get excited again.  Whenever I feel tired, I read it again as a source of strength," he concluded. After completing his latest project with Start-Up, Nam Joo Hyuk will return to play in the big screen. 

He will co-star with Han Ji Min to star in the film Josée. The film is a remake of the Japanese film Josee, the Tiger and the Fish. The film was directed by Kim Jong Kwan who was previously successful through projects such as Lovers, The Table, to Persona.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post