(G)I-DLE will hold a concert titled (G)I-DLE World Tour: JUST ME ( )I-DLE in Jakarta. Before watching, let's memorize the songs first! The (G)I-DLE concert will be held on August 27, 2022 at The Kasablanka Hall, Jakarta. The concert will start at 18.30 WIB. For this concert, (G)I-DLE will perform their hit songs. 

Here are the songs you should memorize before watching their concert: (G)I-DLE World Tour: JUST ME ( )I-DLE is (G)I-DLE's first world tour concert since its official debut. The world tour has been held since June 18, 2022 and starts in Seoul. After starting the concert in their home country, (G)I-DLE immediately went to various cities in the United States. 

So far, they have held concerts in Los Angeles, San Francisco, Seattle, to New York. After finishing holding a concert in the United States, (G)I-DLE will immediately visit Asia. The first Asian country that (G)I-DLE will visit is Jakarta before then continuing to Manila, Tokyo, to Singapore. 

In Jakarta itself, the (G)I-DLE concert was promoted by Mecima Pro. Currently, tickets are still on sale on the official Mecima Pro website. Mecima Pro members can get tickets for the BLUE category, farawell sessions and exclusive laminated passes for farewell sessions. Tickets can be purchased only via the link bit.ly/justmeidleinjkt_member_mcppackage.

Meanwhile, general tickets are divided into 5 categories. The most expensive category is BLUE IDR 2.7 million, PINK (Soundcheck) IDR 2.7 million, PINK IDR 2 million, YELLOW IDR 1.6 million and Green IDR 1.2 million. Tickets can be purchased at mecimashop.com. So, don't miss the (G)I-DLE concert in Jakarta, guys!

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post