IU recently appeared in a video interview with Harper's Bazaar Korea's YouTube channel. On this occasion, she shared many things about himself and answered several questions sent by fans. Quoting from Allkpop on Saturday February 25, 2023, the first question IU got was about a method or way to approach someone she likes. 

IU shared, "I didn't immediately try to attract attention or seduce them at the first meeting. If I like them, I will plan a second meeting with them. That's how I seduce them." Furthermore, IU was also asked whether she approaches the person she likes first, or does she prefer to wait for the person to approach her. Responding to this question, IU answered by choosing both. 

"I think I did both. However, I rarely meet people I really want to approach, so I try not to lose that opportunity. If I want to get close to someone, I try to contact him first," explained IU. Apart from sharing tips on how to approach someone, IU also shared a number of busy schedules that she will do in 2023.

The idol and actress admits that she is preparing a new album and that she will also appear in the newest drama this year. Not only that, don't forget that IU also talked about the favorite Korean drama that she is currently participating in. Starting from the popular Netflix drama 'The Glory' starring Song Hye Kyo, to the rising drama 'Crash Course In Romance' starring Jung Kyung Ho and Jeon Do Yeon. 

"I really enjoyed watching the Korean drama 'The Glory' recently, and 'Crash Course In Romance'," said IU. He also added his favorite film, 'Everything Everywhere All at Once'. IU shared that she spent the whole day talking about the film with her friends who also liked the film. It didn't stop there that IU even had time to write a letter to the director, but in the end he didn't send it.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post