Jimin from South Korean boy band BTS will release his debut solo album titled 'FACE' on Friday March 24, 2023. Despite the high anticipation from fans around the world, Jimin revealed the struggles and difficult things he had to do ahead of preparing for his solo debut. 

Quoting from Allkpop on March 23, 2023, Jimin recently shared a behind-the-scenes video while filming for the pre-released single music video titled 'Set Me Free Pt.2', which was released on March 17, 2023. In the video, the idol tells about the process of making cool effects in his music video, and shares some of the things he did in preparation for his debut solo album.

In particular, Jimin shared the difficulty of losing and maintaining weight ahead of his solo debut. He said, "It's not easy to keep my weight in the range of 50 - 59 kg. However, it seems I'm getting used to it now." Jimin also shared the secret of how he went on a strict diet and exercise to lose weight.

"Every night I write down what I want to eat before going to bed. Yesterday I wrote Kalguksu, Daechang , and Ramyeon . It's been a long time since I've eaten Tteokbokki either. Kalguksu with Kimchi looks delicious," said Jimin. After watching the behind-the-scenes video, fans are even more amazed by the great effort Jimin has put in for fans. 

" This is really crazy, he's still on a strict diet to maintain his body proportions. Even though he debuted ten years ago ," said one fan. " I think it's true, he can feel his own weight when he dances, " added another fan. " He's really cool. I should also write what I want to eat and end up avoiding it ," said another fan. 

" I should also go on a diet like Jimin ," said another fan. " As expected, Jimin is always professional in doing his job. I can't wait for his solo debut, " commented another fan. Meanwhile, on one occasion, Jimin once said he likes to keep his weight down, so that he stays light while dancing.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post