On March 25, 2023, Mashiho turns 22 years old. Coinciding with this birthday moment, Mashiho surprised fans by opening a personal Instagram account named @mshtkt_tm. The opening of this social media account is also Mashiho's first appearance after he was on hiatus due to health problems and then it was announced that he was leaving TREASURE in November 2022.

As his first upload on Instagram, Mashiho only made a plain white post accompanied by a long description which he wrote in three languages, namely Japanese, Korean and English. Mashiho started his sentence by thanking everyone who has supported him. He also apologized for causing many fans to worry about his condition. "To everyone who supports me.  

First of all, I want to thank everyone who has supported me so far. I really appreciate it from the bottom of my heart,"  said Mashiho at the start. "And I apologize for the inconvenience and concern for my sudden announcement last November. I thank you because you have looked after me warmly and waited for me even though the situation was like that,"  he continued.

Mashiho then said that he would try his best to repay the kindness of all those who have loyally supported him."From now on, I want to try my best to repay everyone who has supported me all this time, and hopefully that can be part of everyone's happiness," said Mashiho. "I will continue to try and be strong to convey my thoughts and heart to everyone one day. 

Once again, thank you for your support and warmth. Mashiho Takata,"  concluded the idol.The news about Mashiho opening a personal Instagram account suddenly made fans excited. After a long absence of news, fans are grateful that Mashiho is finally back. "OMG?! This is real? Thank you Mashiho for coming back and giving me the news. Aaa, I really miss you. And happy birthday to you,"  said one fan.

"Is this really Mashi? Wow, thank you Mashi for wanting to come back, it's not in vain that I waited 302 days. Welcome back my universe,"  said another. "It's Mashi's birthday, but those who were given a surprise, we want to cry,"  continued another. "OMG happy birthday Mashi. Hope you are always happy and healthy. Thank you for everything Mashi. I'm proud of you love,"  added another fan.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post