NCT's Jisung recently graced Y magazine for the March 2023 issue. Appearing more mature than before, the youngest member of NCT shared many things about himself. Starting from his busy life as a member of NCT Dream in 2023, to the affection he gets from other NCT Dream members.

Debuting in 2016 at the age of 14, Jisung spent his teenage years and grew up with the other NCT Dream members. As the youngest member in the group, Jisung talked about how much attention and love he received from Mark, Renjun, Jeno, Haechan, Jaemin, and Chenle. When asked about the attention he gets from his hyungs, Jisung revealed that he learned another form of love from the members. 

"I don't just talk about this. However, more than love for other people and family, I want to thank the hyungs," said Jisung, as quoted from the Instagram account @nct_indonesia on Wednesday March 8, 2023. This idol who was born in 2023 added, because of the affection from the other members, he admits that he loves his family more. 

"I think I got a new form of love, and thanks to them I can love my family even more," he added. Apart from getting a lot of love and attention from the other members, Jisung also revealed which member made him laugh the most. "Of course Haechan hyung makes me laugh a lot. 

But, I think everyone on our team is funny. If we are together, we will talk about funny things," Jisung explained. Jisung also shared his resolutions and goals for 2023 for NCT Dream. "Personally, this is the year I'm most looking forward to. NCT Dream is growing rapidly in 2021. 

In 2022 we released three albums and did a lot of promotions," said Jisung. "We want to spread our influence to many people in many places now. Maybe that's why I think 2023 is a very appropriate year," he concluded. Meanwhile, Jisung and NCT Dream will continue the concert series 'The Dream Show 2: In A Dream' on March 10-12 2023.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post