The agency Fantagio has recently officially announced the news of the release of a member of the ASTRO boy group, namely Rocky. Rocky officially left ASTRO as well as his agency Fantagio due to the end of his exclusive contract, and ASTRO will continue activities with five members in the future.

After Fantagio announced Rocky's departure from the group as well as the agency, the idol personally wrote a letter to fans to convey the news of his departure directly. " I will leave Fantagio who I have been with for the past 14 years, and I will end my activities with ASTRO ," Rocky told fans, as quoted from Allkpop on Wednesday March 1, 2023.

" The time I spent promoting as Rocky ASTRO is very precious to me. The members who have been with me for a long time, and especially AROHA (ASTRO fans), are my biggest strength. I sincerely thank you," he concluded. Many South Korean netizens said they were shocked by this sudden news. 

However, not a few of them had predicted this would happen. " This is sad news. I only hope for the best for the future of Rocky and ASTRO ," said one netizen. " I think this is his own decision to leave the group, I will be happy with his choice, " added another netizen. " Wow, I already suspected this would happen ," commented another netizen. 

" There are so many things he wants to do. I hope he can do everything he wants from now on ," wrote another netizen.  " I've guessed long ago that he would leave the group after his contract ended ," said another netizen. " I'm sure this is the best choice for Rocky and also ASTRO. 

I only wish the best for them ," added another citizen. And there are many more mixed reactions from netizens in South Korea regarding the news of Rocky's departure from ASTRO and Fantagio. Not a few of them continue to support Rocky and respect his decision. What do you think?

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post