SM Entertainment's girl group, aespa, recently successfully surprised fans by gracing the cover of the popular American magazine 'PAPER'. Apart from looking good in the photoshoot, aespa also held group interviews and individual interviews with PAPER magazine to explore more deeply the character of each member.

On this occasion, the four aespa members shared many things about their motivations to become artists, the hard training they underwent, to talk about role models that made them even more enthusiastic about pursuing careers as public figures. One of the members, Winter, frankly revealed that his initial motivation to become an artist was because of the first love he had for an actor. 

Apparently the initial idea or motivation grew because of encouragement or words from her mother who said that if Winter wants to have the opportunity to date her first love when she was little, then she must become an artist too. It seems that Winter's first love when she was little was actor Kwon Sang Woo. 

"I grew up watching a lot of television shows, and I really like Korean actor, Kwon Sang Woo. I told my mother that I wanted to marry him," Winter said, as quoted from Koreaboo on Wednesday March 1, 2023. The idol who was born in 2001 continued, "Then, my mother emphasized that if I want to marry a celebrity, then I have to be like them. 

This really motivated me to become an artist." Although his desire to become an artist was motivated by his first love as a child, Winter realized that he also had a desire to perform on stage, which made him even more passionate about pursuing this career. "I always feel amazed by the appearance of people on stage. 

So, I realized that I also have a desire to appear up there," explained Winter. Despite having a simple reason as their initial motivation to pursue a career as an artist, Winter and aespa proved it with their hard work and talent. Now aespa is one of the successful groups among fourth generation K-Pop idols. 

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post