The South Korean drama ' The Glory ' season 2 finally officially aired on the Netflix streaming platform starting Friday, March 10, 2023. The thrill of the revenge story of Moon Dong Eun's character, played by actress Song Hye Kyo, of course, has been highly anticipated by drama lovers. 

One of the members of the NCT boy group, namely Haechan, was no exception, who immediately watched the Korean drama 'The Glory' season 2 as soon as the drama aired. Even though he was busy holding a concert with other NCT Dream members, Haechan admitted that he was still doing 'The Glory' season 2 marathon because he was curious. 

This was conveyed directly by Haechan to fans via the Bubble message application . He was so excited to watch the drama 'The Glory' season 2, Haechan admitted that he wanted to spoil the story plot to the fans. " The Glory is really exciting. There is an exciting scene that I want to give you a spoiler, but I'll hold on. 

I immediately watched the drama as soon as it aired, I watched all the new episodes, I fell asleep afterwards," said Haechan, as quoted from the Instagram account @haechanoonaa on Saturday March 11, 2023. The NCT Dream member as well as NCT 127 then continued, " Besides watching concerts, the drama 'The Glory' is the only thing I watched. 

I didn't want spoilers, so I watched it after the drama came out ." Haechan's excitement at the drama marathon 'The Glory' season 2 has made fans feel curious about the continuation of the drama's story. There are those who have been waiting for the first season, there are also those who admit that they have just started watching from the beginning.

" We are really the same as Haechan. I have also finished watching the episode, but I don't want spoilers, " wrote one fan. " I also did a marathon until 2 o'clock, and even then I missed a lot. Until what time did you watch, Haechan? " added another fan. " Haechan, even though he's busy with concerts, has time to watch the drama 'The Glory' ," commented another fan.

" Wow, I lost to Haechan. I haven't had time to watch it, he's already had a marathon first. Okay, after this I'll watch the drama ," said another fan. Meanwhile, Haechan is currently busy with 'The Dream Show 2: In A Dream' concert activities with other NCT Dream members in Thailand. This concert takes place for three consecutive days starting from March 10-13 2023. 

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post