On Saturday June 10, 2023, a post containing experiences of school violence circulated widely on the internet. It is known that the post was written by a netizen who is known to be a former schoolmate of the girl group (G) I-DLE member, Miyeon. The netizen shared her experiences and Miyeon's kindness (G) I-DLE while still in school. 

She said that Miyeon defended him and protected him from the bullying behavior that he experienced at school. "I experienced severe school violence in middle school. Among the group of bullies who tortured me, one of them took my jacket I just bought and refused to return it," the netizen wrote as quoted by KBIZoom June 12, 2023.

She continued, "When Miyeon heard about it, she stood up for me and said to the person who took my clothes, 'If you borrow clothes, you must return them immediately.' Because of that, I managed to get my jacket back, and I still remember that." According to these netizens, when he was in junior high school, Miyeon was known as a good person. 

She is very kind, quiet, and only close to a few people. Apart from that, Miyeon was also known to be very beautiful so that other students felt intimidated because they knew Miyeon was a YG Entertainment trainee at the time. After the post was widely circulated, other netizens also made various compliments for Miyeon. 

They say that Miyeon is very kind to her friends, and has the courage to fight against injustice at school. " It's not easy to help friends, but he's really cool, " wrote one netizen. " Miyeon is very kind and mature. She's like a senior at school, " said another netizen. " He is really very brave and cool, " another netizen chimed in.

Miyeon debuted in 2018 as a member of (G)I-DLE under Cube Entertainment. He recently made a comeback with (G)I-DLE through the mini album titled "I Feel" with the worldwide hit "Queencard". Meanwhile, starting on June 4, Miyeon participated as the special MC of SBS 'TV Animal Farm' for 4 weeks, replacing Red Velvet's Joy who was on hiatus.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post