Good news for Kim Ji Won fans. The 'Queen of Tears' star will hold fan meetings in several cities in Asia. Quoting from Soompi on Tuesday May 28, 2024, Kim Ji Won's agency, HighZium Studio, announced that the actress would hold her first fan meeting entitled 'BE MY ONE'.

After her first fan meeting in Seoul which will be held on June 22, Kim Ji Won will continue her tour to seven cities, namely Osaka, Tokyo, Taipei, Manila, Macau, Bangkok and Jakarta. Specifically, the fan meeting in Osaka will be held on July 7, in Tokyo on July 10, Taipei July 21, Manila August 3, Macau August 17, Bangkok August 24, and the final stop will be in Jakarta on August 31.

Until now, information on ticket prices, location and seating plans for Kim Ji Won's fan meeting in Jakarta has not been announced. The inclusion of Jakarta on the list makes Kim Ji Won fans rejoice, considering that the actress' popularity is currently at its peak.

" I said Jiwon, you should just package with Soomen, if you're like this, you're confused about which one to get, " wrote account X @cho*****. " The first fan meeting in Indonesia must come, hopefully you can get war tickets, " wrote the account @rzm***.

" Huhu crying... I hope I have the opportunity to meet my mother... a rare moment because I don't know when we will hold a fan meeting again, " wrote the account @ivo*****. " I want to meet my mother but I realize I don't have much money, " wrote the account @mon*****.

Meanwhile, Kim Ji Won made her acting debut through the drama 'Mrs. Saigon' in 2008. Even though she is known as an actress, Kim Ji Won will initially debut as a singer and musician. Kim Ji Won's name became known when she starred in the sitcom 'High Kick: Revenge of the Short Legged' in 2011. 

Since then, she has acted in various projects, such as 'The Heirs', 'Descendants of the Sun', 'Fight for My Way', 'Mr. Sunshine', 'Arthdal ​​Chronicles', 'Lovestruck in the City', and 'My Loberation Notes'. Not long ago, Kim Ji Won captured the hearts of viewers through the drama 'Queen of Tears', where she was paired with Kim Soo Hyun and received a lot of praise for their chemistry.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post