MONSTA X's I.M successfully kicked off his first solo world tour in Seoul! Reported by  Allkpop on Monday May 27, 2024, one of the members of MONSTA X. During the event, the youngest member of the MONSTA X The concert, which was named after the third mini album entitled 'Off The Beat', featured live performances of all the album's songs, including the title track 'LURE,' as well as 'Bust it,' 'X0,' 'Skyline,' 'MMI,' and 'nbdy.'

Adding to the special experience, I.M performed 'Scent' from his solo mixtape released in 2019, delighting fans with this rare live rendition of the song. IM's energy also remained high throughout the concert, with the audience clamoring for an encore. 

I.M responded with strong performances of 'Happy to Die' and 'Dumb.' At the concert, MONSTA X leader Shownu was seen, who attended the second day of the concert. This certainly shows IM's strong ties with other MONSTA X. 

IM expressed his feelings about the initial success of his first solo world tour, saying, “It feels like fate to start MONSTA X's first tour and my first solo tour at the same place. Even now, when the concert ends, my heart beats as fast as it did at the beginning.” 

He then added, “I believe the best gift for a singer is his performance. I know it's not easy to come here just because you like me, so I'm very grateful to all of you. I will try to confidently stand before you as MONSTA X's I.M and Lim Chang Kyun, with a healthy body and mind.”

The Seoul concert sold out immediately after its release, showing I.M's ticket strength as a strong solo singer even though this was his first solo tour. Meanwhile, the World Tour entitled 'Off The Beat' will continue in 18 cities in 10 countries, including London, Paris, Cologne, Berlin, New York, Toronto, Chicago, Taipei, Tokyo and Bangkok.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post