Maintaining the title of top actress at the age of four is not an easy thing. This was also experienced by Song Hye Kyo , who is now 42 years old. Even though she is getting older, Song Hye Kyo admits that she doesn't want to feel burdened by her aging when she is in front of the camera. 

She expressed this during an interview with Harper's Bazaar Korea Magazine. “I don't feel burdened standing in front of the camera as I get older. This is a natural process. "To a certain extent, I try to look like I'm 'aging slower than my age', but I don't want to go against the natural flow of time," said Song Hye Kyo as quoted by Soompi May 17, 2024.

She added, “One cannot always maintain a bright and youthful appearance as one gets older. I believe light makeup and simple clothes make us more stylish as we get older. After reigniting her popularity through the drama 'The Glory', Song Hye Kyo admitted to deepening Moon Dong Eun's character into everyday life.

“I didn't have a personal life as Song Hye Kyo while filming 'The Glory'. "I lived completely as the character Moon Dong Eun from the moment I woke up until I went to bed," she said. When 'The Glory' ended, Song Hye Kyo felt a great emptiness after the series ended because she no longer had to live as Moon Dong Eun.

The actress admitted that she needed time to neutralize her emotions while playing Moon Dong Eun so she could continue filming her next project. The project that Song Hye Kyo is undertaking this year is the film ' Dark Nuns ' which carries the occult genre. This film tells the story of two nuns who struggle to save a child who is possessed by an evil spirit. 

Song Hye Kyo plays Sister Yunia. “For the occult genre, the post-production process is very important. "Because I act while imagining the parts where CGI will be included, I have high expectations for the final result," said Song Hye Kyo. She continued, "It's challenging but quite fun. It's my first time doing acting like this. 

It's interesting to see different facial expressions that I've never seen before, which are different from Dong Eun." In 'Dark Nuns', Song Hye Kyo will star alongside Jeon Yeo Bin, Lee Jin Wook, Heo Jun Ho, and Moon Woo Jin. This film is scheduled to be released this year. 

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post