Han Sun Hwa recently talked about her character in the latest Korean drama, ' My Sweet Mobster ', as well as how she tried to deepen her character. Carrying the romantic genre, 'My Sweet Mobster' tells about the relationship between a children's content creator and a former gangster who is now the CEO of the company. 

Han Sun Hwa is paired with actor Um Tae Goo and is set to entertain the audience with their strong chemistry. Han Sun Hwa plays Go Eun Ha, a children's content creator who really loves children. “The script looks very cute and pure. "Eun Ha's character is cheerful and positive, with a healthy mind and heart, making me want to cheer for her," said Han Sun Hwa regarding her reasons for choosing this drama.

Han Sun Hwa chose positivity, innocence, and energy as keywords to describe Go Eun Ha's character. “He is someone who lives in the world with a pure and untainted heart even after becoming an adult. "As a children's content creator, he brightens up his surroundings with his cheerful and positive energy," she said.

Han Sun Hwa also mentioned that in order to perfectly embody Eun Ha's character as a children's content creator, she considered many aspects of the character from a child's perspective. The actress pays attention to details such as curly bangs, clothing, and accessory colors to attract children's attention. 

“I used brighter and brighter hair colors and accessories compared to my previous projects. "I want to express Eun Ha's unique, cute and charming charm as a children's content creator," said Han Sun Hwa. In particular, Go Eun Ha's character loves outdoor events and activities with children, so Han Sun Hwa focuses on maintaining a high energy level. 

“I'm not naturally energetic like Eun Ha, so I need to manage my condition. "I conserve my energy to keep myself in the best condition, and during filming, I try to bring out Eun Ha's bright and lively energy," she added. You can watch Han Sun Hwa's appearance in the Korean drama 'My Sweet Mobster' which will premiere on June 12, 2024, every Wednesday and Thursday at 20.50 KST.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post