South Korean actor and model, Nam Yoon Soo was revealed to have recently undergone a kidney transplant, where he donated a kidney to his father. They are currently in good condition and are recovering. 

Following the news, Nam Yoon Soo expressed his feelings through his personal Instagram, "I realized it as something I had to do, but along with small resolutions and emotions, I'm glad that as time goes by, I've given my father the gift of good days."

"In addition, I would like to express my sincere gratitude to the fans who first heard about me through today's article and cheered me on, as well as the hospital staff who welcomed me warmly for the past few days."

Nam Yoon Soo continued, "In the future, I will be a person who is ready to reach out when faced with fear and doubt. We will sincerely support patients waiting for transplants." Previously, Garten's agency stated that Nam Yoon Soo and his father underwent kidney transplants on June 19, 2024. 

Both have been discharged from the hospital in good health. Meanwhile, Eunpyeong St. Mary's Hospital, The Catholic University of Korea announced on its official Facebook account, "Actor Nam Yoon Soo donated his kidney to his father, helping to cure his father's illness."

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post