BTS's SUGA has again shared an apology letter for his drunk driving or DUI incident. Early last month, SUGA was arrested by police for riding an electric scooter and falling while under the influence of alcohol. After the incident, SUGA and his agency BIGHIT Music immediately apologized. 

However, the apology was met with criticism due to false information. Now, the Daechwita singer has shared a new apology letter via Weverse. He apologized for disappointing and hurting his fans. He also admitted that he made a mistake in the apology he previously shared.

"With shame, I apologize once again to all of you. I am deeply sorry for disappointing and hurting my fans and everyone who loves me through my mistakes. I forgot my responsibility to repay the love I have received so far by behaving in accordance with that love, and I have made a big mistake," BTS's SUGA wrote.

"On the night of August 6, 2024, I made a mistake by riding an electric scooter on the sidewalk after drinking. I also apologize for causing a lot of confusion through my first apology that I posted in a hurry on August 7, 2024. I should have thought more deeply and carefully, but I failed to do so," he continued.

SUGA admitted that he had tarnished BTS's good name and was very sorry. He also apologized to all his colleagues in the group for his careless actions. "It's all my fault. Because of my carelessness, everyone who cares about me is going through a hard time. I will live my life reflecting and trying not to make such a mistake again. 

Through this incident, I have left a big stain on the precious memories I have made together with my fellow BTS members and our fans, and I have tarnished BTS's good name, " he wrote. "I feel so sorry for causing harm to the other members and our group that it's hard to express. I'm sorry that the [BTS] members, who have always believed in me, are suffering because of me.  

And I'm very aware of the disappointment that the fans who supported and cheered me on must be feeling," SUGA continued. He also realized that no words of apology could justify his actions. SUGA admitted that he was ready to receive punishment from the authorities according to the applicable rules. 

"Because I know that no words can easily heal the hurt and disappointment I have caused to fans, I deeply regret my actions and reflect every day with a heavy heart. Once again, I sincerely apologize from the bottom of my heart to the fans who were hurt because of me," SUGA said. 

"I will accept not only the disciplinary action that will be decided [by the authorities] in the future, but also any criticism or reprimand. Finally, I once again bow my head and sincerely apologize for causing controversy and disappointing many people," he concluded.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post