Kim Seok Jin or familiarly called BTS Jin has just released a single song titled  'I'll Be There'  on Friday, October 25, 2024 via the HYBE LABELS Youtube channel. The song 'I'll Be There' is a work that feels sincere and warm when listened to, showing a message of support for people who feel alone.

At the beginning of the song, the phrase  “All these busy people, how does anyone get by in this tough world” describes how busy and tough the world is today, where everyone is struggling to survive. Amidst this busyness, Jin expressed his desire to give something bigger than just the little things, as if he wanted to be a meaningful presence and provide comfort to those who feel overwhelmed.

Recurring phrases like “I will be there forever” and “I'll stay the same, I'll be there for you” are Jin's promise to always be there for the people he loves, to be a reliable and loyal figure to accompany those who need him. The phrase “Just smile, that's it, so everyone can feel it” carries a simple message about the importance of smiling.

According to Jin, a smile has the power to create contagious happiness. It is as if it invites us to feel happiness in small moments, turning the ordinary into the extraordinary. “When you feel down, when you feel all alone, when you need someone to lean on, I'll be there for you,” is the essence of the song, emphasizing that Jin wants to be a source of support for those who need a shoulder to lean on.

With this simple sentence, Jin seems to be giving a message that he understands loneliness and offers himself as a true friend who will always be there. In the chorus, when Jin says, “With this song I say to you, I swear that I will always sing for you,” he describes the song as a reminder to be a friend in difficult times.

Overall,  'I'll Be There'  is a fun song to listen to. This upbeat melody seems to invite listeners to feel calm amidst the hustle and bustle of the world. In the music video (MV)  'I'll Be There'  , Jin is shown standing in the middle of a crowd, surrounded by people busy with their activities. He appears as a calm figure implying support for the people around him.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post