Rapper and singer Jessi released a public statement regarding an incident involving her. In late September, she was caught up in an assault case involving her fan and a group of men. The case began when a fan saw Jessi and approached to take a photo together. 

However, the fan was confused when he was attacked by a man next to Jessi in Gangnam, Seoul. Jessi tried to stop the attack but after failing, Jessi chose to leave the scene. Jessi also admitted that she did not know the man who attacked her fan.

“This is Jessi. First, I want to sincerely apologize to the victims and families who were harmed in this incident. Although I caused this situation, my actions, attitude and failure to respond have had a huge impact on many people including the victims. I made them feel betrayed and angry,” Jessi wrote.

“I regret this a thousand times. I wish I could go back. If I had taken a picture with the victim, done more to protect the victim, gone straight to the police, or apologized, the victim would not have suffered so much loss. I feel responsible for this,” she said.

“I know I can’t be forgiven with just these words, but I am committed to correcting my mistakes and helping the victims recover even if it’s too late,” Jessi said. The singer of NUNUNANA feels that she is really wrong in this situation. She hopes that the public can forgive her. 

“Once again. I apologize, even though it’s late, I was wrong,” Jessi concluded. After the incident, Jessi terminated her exclusive contract with her new agency even though she had just joined. She admitted that she did not want to harm many parties with this incident. Previously, Jessi also apologized for ignoring the assault incident involving her fans.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post