ATEEZ's San recently responded to dating rumors circulating after a video showed him walking with a woman in Milan, Italy. The video went viral while San was attending Milan Fashion Week with Dolce & Gabbana.

In a video taken by a fan, San was seen walking with the woman, sparking speculation about their relationship. In response, San finally spoke out on the fan communication platform Fromm, expressing his feelings about the excessive attention on his personal life.

San admitted to being surprised by how people continued to follow him. "I was surprised. When I left, people followed me... I felt surprised. Meeting people by chance is fine, but if it's not that, I feel a little uncomfortable," he wrote.

The idol also explained that he didn't want to discuss the rumors because he was worried about worrying fans. However, he added that his agency, KQ Entertainment, had also contacted him regarding the rumors. 

"I didn't want to mention it because I thought you might be worried. First of all, the company contacted me too, but it's not true. So don't worry, and enjoy the delicious food," San explained. San emphasized to the fans who took the video that taking photos secretly is wrong. 

"Let's not commit a crime before we get caught," he said. He also emphasized that such actions could cause problems for those connected to him. Fan reactions on social media were mixed. Many criticized the fan's actions for following San and taking videos without permission. 

One Twitter user stated, "The 'I met San by chance' video prompted the company to contact him and ask him to clarify the rumors you created, when he was clearly with staff." Many fans expressed concern and condemned the paparazzi's actions, believing that such paparazzi actions were detrimental to San's career. 

With the amount of attention this rumor has received, fans hope their idol can get the privacy he deserves. San also emphasized that he wants fans to enjoy the moment with him without violating their privacy. In situations like this, he hopes fans will be more respectful of existing boundaries.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post