In celebration of her 25th birthday, Jennie Kim of the K-pop group BLACKPINK launched her own YouTube channel named “Jennierubyjane Official.” It has been hardly a day since the channel began and it has already surpassed 1.5 million subscribers. 

Jennie also posted her first video on the channel, where she sang a cover of “When Will My Life Begin?” from the Disney movie “Tangled” while giving fans a glimpse of her life at home.

“I was thinking what I should do for my birthday and I decided to turn on my camera to share my daily life and exciting things,” Jennie said in Korean.

Blackpink, the record-breaking South Korean girl band known for their hit songs “Lovesick Girls” and “Kill This Love,” is composed of members Jennie, Lisa, Rose, and Jisoo.

Blackpink, one of South Korea’s most successful girl groups, is set to hold an online concert on January 31.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post