J-Hope, a member of the group BTS, expressed his feelings about lifting COVID-19 quarantine. On the 30th, J-Hope said through Weverse, the official BTS fan community, "Are you all worried? I'm so fine! I'm eating and sleeping well during the quarantine period, so I'll be fine soon."

J-Hope said, "I was diagnosed at an important time in various ways, so I was not worried about it.. Since it has already happened, I think I spent the quarantine period thinking, 'Take your medicine and rest well! Let's recover quickly and show you a good side!'" .

He added, "More than anything else, I was worried that the fans might have worried a lot! I'm sorry to say hello only now, and since quarantine is over, I'll join you right away according to the procedure!" Finally, J-Hope took care of the health of the fans, saying, "Our ARMYs, too, take good care of your health and don't get sick!

Meanwhile, J-Hope was diagnosed with COVID-19 on the 24th and was released from quarantine on the same day. J-Hope will join the scheduled schedule after leaving the United States. BTS will perform as a performer at the '64th Grammy Awards' to be held at the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas, USA on April 3 (local time). BTS was nominated in the 'Best POP DUO/GROUP PERFORMANCE' category with 'Butter'.

Also, 'BTS PERMISSION TO DANCE ON STAGE - LAS VEGAS' will be held on April 8-9 and 15-16 at Las Vegas Allegiant Stadium. The following is the full text of J-Hope's article. Were you all worried?? I am so fine!!! As long as I eat well and sleep well during the quarantine period, I'll be fine in no time haha!!!

I was diagnosed at an important time in various ways, so I was not worried about it. Let's get back to health quickly, and show us a good side! ' I think I spent a quarantine period thinking that Sorry to say hello just now, quarantine is over! I will join you as soon as I follow the procedure!!! Our ARMYs are also in a different situation every day, so take care of your health and don't get sick!

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post