Lee Jae Wook opened his fanmeeting in Jakarta very lively Saturday February 25, 2023. He greeted his fans in Indonesia through Paul Kim's song 'Everyday'. Jae Wook's melodious voice echoed accompanied by screams from fans at The Kasablanka Hall, Kota Kasablanka Mall, South Jakarta.

The first time he came to Indonesia, Lee Jae Wook admitted that he was very surprised by the reception of the fans. On that occasion he apologized to Indonesian fans who could not meet him at the airport. "Wow. Yes, the Indonesian welcome was really extraordinary. 

So yesterday it seemed I was speeding up. So it wasn't good for the fans because I didn't meet. Because of your fiery enthusiasm, I felt like I was flying," said Lee Jae Wook while looking at all the fans with faces. surprised and sorry.

The expressions that Jae Wook often shows often make fans excited. He also said that he had tried the fried rice that the fans suggested. "Yes, from yesterday I asked for fried rice. I asked to sing it all the time. And finally tried it, and it tasted amazing," he continued.

Lee Jee Wook Fanmeeting 2023 Lee Jae Wook Asia Tour Fan Meeting (First) in Jakarta starts at 18.30 WIB and is still ongoing. Look forward to more excitement. "I really want to meet you. Today I have prepared many things," said Lee Jae Wook excitedly.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post