NCT's Taeyong recently succeeded in making fans excited and also sad considering that his mandatory military duty schedule is getting closer. The idol born in 1995 expressed his feelings to fans via the Bubble messaging application, and directly provided spoilers regarding his mandatory military departure next year.

"While drinking with the members I thought of something. Isn't it okay if I say it? I gathered the courage and said it carefully," said Taeyong. "This could actually be a sensitive topic, but next year I will be separated from you for a while, hehehe," added Taeyong, as quoted from the Instagram account @nct_vibe on Thursday September 28, 2023. 

He added, "Before that time comes, all my schedules and plans are precious, and I am very happy. The time I spend with the members and you." Furthermore, the singer of the song "SHALALA" also admitted that he had thought about everything since the SM TOWN concert in Jakarta on September 23, 2023. 

When he met seniors like Super Junior and TVXQ, they said their little brother Taeyong was already big. Hearing the seniors' expressions, Taeyong thought about many things such as how important NCT , fans and the agency were to him. "For me, SM and NCT are things I really want to protect, and NCTzens are very valuable to me. 

Even without my presence our fans will protect us. I'm sure our members will also protect us," said Taeyong. Taeyong also said he would make many happy memories with fans before he leaves. He also didn't forget to thank the fans for accompanying him from the beginning until now. Taeyong hopes he can make fans happy with him.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post