BLACKPINK's Lisa recently expressed her gratitude via Instagram for the success of her new single titled 'ROCKSTAR'. In her post, Lisa thanked her team at RCA Records and We Are Loud, as well as her solo fanbase (Lilies) for their incredible support.

However, the lack of attention towards BLINKs (BLACKPINK's fandom) has left many fans feeling neglected. " I'm so happy to finally share my new single ROCKSTAR with you. I've been working on this project for a while and I had so much fun preparing it, " Lisa wrote as quoted from the Instagram post @lalalalisa_m.

He added, " Thank you for your patience and I'm so excited to celebrate this with you all. Thank you to the @rcarecords and @wearelloud teams for making this happen. " Lisa further wrote, " Thank you Lilies for your love and support. It's been 3 years since my last song so I hope you enjoyed the ROCKSTAR era as much as I did. "

" PS. This is just the beginning! There's a lot more to come, so please stay tuned, " concluded the Thai idol. Although Lisa's caption was overall positive, the idol's upload which did not mention BLINK at all made many people feel disappointed.

They said that BLINKs have been trying to support Lisa as much as possible just like her solo fans, and expressed their dissatisfaction with Lisa's actions. Some fans even speculated that Lisa was hinting at the end of BLACKPINK's activities as a group and would rather focus on her solo career.

" This is the first time she said 'Lilies' and not 'BLINK', but I hope she knows that BLINK supports her too, " wrote the X account @Ghoul*****. " I even made 100 accounts just to support you, please don't play with me, " wrote the account @blink3****. 

" 'Thank you Lilies' maybe Shut Down is really a farewell song, " wrote the account @yslpi***. " The silent disbandment makes me sick, it's better to just announce it soon, " wrote the account @jmnga*****. Meanwhile, other fans defended Lisa and said that everyone who supports Lisa's solo career can be called Lilies, including BLINKs.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post