NCT's Jungwoo recently graced the digital magazine 'Dazed Korea 2024 Fall Edition.' On that occasion, the idol did a number of photo shoots wearing Tod's brand clothing as a brand ambassador. Not only that, he also had the opportunity to do an interview session and share some exciting things that fans may have never known. 

Quoting from the Instagram account nct_vibe on Tuesday October 8, 2024, Jungwoo expressed his wishes or what he wants to achieve in the future, namely releasing a solo album and touring with NCT members. "Someday I want to release my own solo album. 

And the thing I want to do the most is to go on a tour with the members. I want to make more amazing releases and meet NCTzens (NCT fans) all over the world." When asked which NCT members he would like to collaborate with when releasing a solo album later, the idol born in 1998 mentioned members Mark and Haechan.

"I like the soul and R&B genres. If I were to actually release my solo album, I think I would release more songs in those genres. If the time comes, I would like to collaborate with Mark and Haechan from our team," said Jungwoo. 

Instead of choosing artists from outside the NCT group, the singer of the song 'Walk' admitted that it would be more meaningful and meaningful if he chose his teammates. He also did not forget to reveal the reason why he chose Mark and Haechan as the featuring artists on his solo album later. 

"I really like Mark's strong rap style, and Haechan has a unique vocal tone. I think many other people will also like this combination. Rather than collaborating with other artists, I think it would be more meaningful if the members featured in my solo song," he added. 

Meanwhile, the boy group NCT 127, which is the main sub-unit of NCT where Jungwoo is under, is now starting to focus on its members' solo promotions. Starting with Taeyong who officially debuted solo in 2023. Followed by 3 other members, namely Doyoung, Jaehyun, and Yuta who also made their solo debuts this year. While Mark is confirmed to release a solo debut album in February next year.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post