Everyone will age, and it's inevitable. Selena Gomez is well aware of this. While many artists and public figures are trying hard to 'fight' aging in various ways, this actress and singer chooses to take it easy.

In an interview with People, when asked about her views on aging and getting older, she replied, "I don't think it's a bad thing." According to her, aging is one of the most enjoyable phases of life. Now 34, the founder of the cosmetics brand Rare Beauty admits she's not afraid of aging.

"I love getting older. Things change and skin sags, but we're still alive," said the star of the series 'Only Murders in the Building'. "I think age is just a number," she concluded. Not being afraid of aging doesn't mean Selena neglects skincare. 

As someone with dry skin, the wife of music producer Benny Blanco focuses on hydrating treatments. Serums and moisturizers are of course mainstay products. He also regularly uses an eye mask or eye patch to reduce puffy eyes and dark circles under the eyes.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post