On Tuesday September 27, 2022, Soompi reported that TWICE 's Jihyo recently had a recent photo shoot and interview with GQ Korea magazine. In the photo shoot, TWICE's Jihyo looks very beautiful wearing a brown suit and a black hat. Then during the interview, Jihyo talked about many things, ranging from her love of golf, her competitive nature, TWICE's success, and more.

At the beginning of the interview, Jihyo talked about her love for golf. He said, “It was so much fun. Now I can start playing golf properly.” Jihyo then shared that she has a competitive nature. He said, "I was very competitive but my concentration was very weak." According to Jihyo, she couldn't enjoy the success she is now if she wasn't competitive.

This summer, the nine members of TWICE renewed their contracts with JYP Entertainment. Regarding this, Jihyo commented, "We're not even halfway there yet. I want to work with the other TWICE members for a very long time.” Jihyo added, “The members have been going through hard times, including me. 

It's very sad to see my friends, who I consider like family, have to go through all that." But Jihyo still feels optimistic and admits that the current TWICE members are happier. He said, “Since we've been through some tough times to finally get to this point, I think we've become happier now.” Jihyo then discussed TWICE's success. 

He said, “TWICE has always set goals such as reaching No. 1 on music shows as well as on music charts. But after having achieved all of that, I started to wonder, should I dream of something bigger next?” Jihyo then said, "Lately, I think a lot about how to be happy every day. This year, I spent a lot of time relatively relaxed. 

I love being able to find small sources of happiness every day, like chatting with my [staff] unnie while putting on makeup like I did today, or eating good food.” He ended the interview by saying, "I don't want to remember the rest of my twenties as hard times, I just want to remember my twenties as fun." TWICE's Jihyo's full photoshoot and interview will be available in GQ Korea magazine in the upcoming October issue!

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post