South Korean actor Yang Byung Yeol successfully made the audience laugh because of his speech when receiving an award at the KBS Drama Awards on Saturday December 31, 2022. At the award event, Yang Byung Yeol is known to have won the Excellent Actor Award (Daily Drama) thanks to his acting in the Korean drama Bravo, My Life.

Yang Byung Yeol didn't expect to get this award. During his acceptance speech, he was even seen exhaling several times due to nervousness. Not expecting to win until he appeared on stage, he admitted that he had just had braces before the award ceremony. "(gasp) Wow! There are a lot of people in the audience! (nervous sigh) Um… 

Hello, I'm Yang Byung Yeol. Er… So, I didn't… I didn't expect to win anything tonight. So I have braces…? ( Laugh)," he started his speech as quoted from Koreaboo. The actor then gave his thanks to several parties as well as his co-star in the drama, Nam Sang Ji. During the speech, he seemed unable to contain his panic and nervousness.

"Um… So, first of all, I thank you for this award. I… I want to thank the director and scriptwriter for Bravo, My Life. And, uh…" "I didn't think I'd get an award. I mean I even went and got braces… Gosh, I don't know what I'm talking about!" "I appreciate my co-star, Nam Sang Ji. Thank you for… Um… (Panic) I also want to thank the CEO and director of npio! Managers too. 

I appreciate them all." Until the end, Yang Byung Yeol succeeded in making the audience laugh many times thanks to his funny speech. He promised to become an even better actor and take care of his braces. "When I started shooting all 120 episodes of Bravo, My Life, I was terrified. I wasn't sure I could make it through all the episodes. 

I had a lot of doubts. But the director told me to trust him. It gave me a lot of confidence. Thanks to his encouraging words, I can finish this series. " Bravo, My Life has taught me about my flaws. And because I'm lacking, I know that I'm a burden to the production team and other co-stars. I want to do better next time. 

So until then, I'll… Take care of these braces and become a more prepared actor. I promise to put my best foot forward." "Oh! And to my parents, sister, grandmother, and the rest of the family watching at home! Thank you!" Yang Byung Yeol's funny action during the acceptance speech then became a topic of discussion in the theqoo online community. 

A number of netizens seemed to share their responses regarding this. "He must be telling the truth, haha." "I've never seen him before, but I know he's a good person." "He has an amazing voice! He's nervous, but still so eloquent. Wish him all the best!" "He's such a rookie, that's adorable." "Wow, nice braces! Haha. He looks great with them too. Go get'em!"

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post