Shocking news came from BTS's Jungkook who suddenly deleted his personal Instagram account. Reporting from Soompi media on February 28, 2023, Jungkook immediately clarified fans' concerns regarding the loss of the @jungkook.97 account. Through a communication  platform between idols and fans called Weverse, Jungkook announced that his account was indeed deleted and was not being hijacked.

"I have deleted my Instagram account. (Account) is not being hacked. I deleted it because I never used it ... So, no need to worry!" The man who was born on September 1, 1997 said he would continue to interact with fans through Weverse and live broadcasts. "I will immediately delete (application) Instagram. I feel like I won't be using (Instagram) anymore from now on. 

I just wanted to let you know in advance!" continued Jungkook in the next Weverse upload. Meanwhile,  the maknae  of the BTS group opened an Instagram account for the first time on December 6, 2021, together with other BTS members. Now he has decided to no longer use the application for sharing stories and photos. 

In response to this, the fans gave various reactions, some were sad to the point of understanding. "It's very difficult to be an idol who is exposed on social media, whether known globally or not, successful or not. I really understand where he comes from without needing to explain himself. I hope he can get his healing," said one fan respect Jungkook's decision. 

"That's what happens when people try to control everything they (idols) say and do, I will do the same. People on social media are just crazy,"  fans growled at the behavior of people on social media. "The same way I did about Twitter and Facebook, I deleted both accounts two years ago, and that's much better,"  testimony from one fan who had also done the same thing with Jungkook. 

"This is sad (crying emoji) and at the same time I understand why he did that. But, what I'm afraid of is what if other members also start deactivating their accounts," said the fan, worried that other BTS members would also do the same thing . As is known, the number of followers on Instagram Jungkook has touched 50 million users. That is a very large number. Even so, let's still respect the artist's decision, guys!

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post