BTS's Jungkook, has succeeded in making fans surprised and worried, after his personal Instagram account was discovered to have disappeared or had been deleted. Quoting from Soompi on February 28, 2023, Jungkook's Instagram account, which already has around 50 million followers, suddenly could not be found by fans because it had been deleted by the account owner.

Not wanting to make fans worry about his Instagram account that suddenly disappeared, Jungkook immediately informed fans through a post on the Weverse page. In this post, Jungkook said that he had deleted his Instagram account and asked fans not to worry. “I deleted my Instagram account. The account wasn't hacked. 

I just deleted it because I don't use it much. So don't worry!" Jungkook said. The idol who was born in 1997 also said that he would continue to communicate with fans through Weverse Live. “I also deleted the Instagram app immediately, and I don't think I'll be using it from now on! I just wanted to let you guys know beforehand!" Jungkook said.

Even so, not a few of the fans regretted this. However, they still respected Jungkook's decision. " This is the result if many people try to control everything you do and say. People on social media are very scary ," said one fan. " I feel sad and relieved at the same time. I understand why he did that. 

But, what I'm afraid of is what if other members also start deactivating their accounts ," commented another fan. " It's hard to be an idol exposed to social media, whether he's known globally or not, or how successful he is. I completely understand why he deleted his Instagram account. 

He doesn't need to explain himself, and I hope he can find peace , " said another fan. " He may be fed up because many people try to control his posts. He wants freedom but that's not what he gets ," wrote another fan. Jungkook first launched his personal Instagram account on December 6, 2021 with six other BTS members.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post