On February 22, Dazed Korea uploaded a video of their interview with handsome actor Cha Eun Woo on YouTube. In the video interview, Cha Eun Woo was asked to read some comments sent by fans for him. One of them commented, "Cha Eun Woo is very smart. Instead of using difficult vocabulary, he uses basic English properly without being nervous. 

Not only is he good at speaking English, he is also very smart. He is not only handsome." Smiling shyly, the actor replied, "Thank you. I'm not very good at English. I studied English hard when I was young, but I only used it in recent years. Thank you for complimenting my English."

Another fan commented, "While watching Eun Woo's interview on V Live, I could see that he was constantly trying to understand and think about what he was doing. It's really hard to keep building on what you're doing and you want to do it diligently. Eun Woo is a person dedicated to himself."

Cha Eun Woo then became emotional and said, "I'm touched. Doing something diligently is the best thing I can do, so I think I will continue to try my best. I will continue to work hard. Thank you. It's very touching." Meanwhile, Cha Eun Woo just held his first photo exhibition "ARCHIVE" this month. The actor is certainly happy to know how his fans have welcomed his works.

He even made an unannounced visit to the "ARCHIVE" location to see the exhibition himself. Besides that, Cha Eun Woo himself is currently in the production stage of his newest romantic drama, "A Good Day to be A Dog", which he starred with Park Gyu Young and Lee Hyun Woo.  In this drama, Cha Eun Woo will play the character of a popular teacher who is afraid of dogs, Jin Seo Won.

Also, after Cha Eun Woo's newest drama, "Island" Part 1 ended last January, the sequel will be released again on February 24 at 12 pm KST today. Later "Island" Part 2 will have six episodes which can be watched on the OTT TVING and Prime Video platforms. Stay tuned for the latest news from Cha Eun Woo, OK?

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post