On February 23, 2023, COSMOPOLITAN released a new pictorial and interview with HyunA , which this month marks the 16th anniversary of her debut in the South Korean entertainment industry. Wikitree launched, interestingly, in this interview HyunA discussed NewJeans , a junior who debuted 15 years later.

As an opening, HyunA commemorated her debut anniversary by saying, "Today is my 16th debut anniversary. Having spent all this time with my fans, I think I have learned how to overcome things like that with them." Then he confessed about all the things he felt during his 16-year career, "I've done (through) good, bad, happy, and sad things.

"Tactfully, he added "[But] we have to accept that there are good and bad things in life." He added, "If something (good) happens, it won't happen just once. But if something goes badly, then you have to think that it will work later. That's how I protect myself. That way, my family and fans don't will collapse."

Meanwhile, because a dozen years ago he debuted at the age of 15 (Korean age) the idol also wanted to convey a message to himself who was still very young at that time by saying "I want to tell him to eat well." Unexpectedly, HyunA's debut anniversary also reminded her of her junior in the entertainment industry, NewJeans. 

He said, "I've been listening to NewJeans' songs a lot recently. Looking at them, I wonder if they eat well." He admitted that he was worried about the NewJeans members, who were all still teenagers, saying, "I'm worried they won't be able to eat well because they have to wear crop tops. 

I wonder if they have time to sleep because I couldn't sleep well during my debut days." "HyunA explained, "The girls remind me of when I was young so I worry about them." He also sent a message to NewJeans saying, "NewJeans members, I hope you eat lots of Korean food and take vitamins. I hope you always have someone by your side to cheer you on."

HyunA herself is known to have debuted on February 10, 2007 with a very popular girl group at her time, Wonder Girls. But not until 6 months later, he broke away from the JYP Entertainment fostered group for health reasons and debuted again with 4Minute in 2009. What do you think about HyunA's heartfelt message to the NewJeans members?

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post