The youngest member of the South Korean boy group SHINee, namely Taemin, has just officially completed his mandatory military service on Tuesday, April 4, 2023 yesterday. Back in good health, Taemin did not forget to give news and express his longing for fans.  

Shortly after his discharge, Taemin wrote a long letter to fans to greet those who had been waiting for his arrival for a long time. Quoted from Soompi on Wednesday April 5, 2023, the following is the contents of a letter from Taemin to fans which he uploaded via the Kwangya Club page. "Hello, this is Taemin. You could say it was a very long time or a very short time. 

Even though it seems like a precious time for me to look back on myself, I realize that I am very grateful and happy for the time I spent in the past, Taemin said. He added, "I miss you guys so much that even saying 'I miss you' isn't enough. I believe everyone who believes in me and waits for me must feel the same way as me." 

"It feels very funny, because thinking like this gives me more strength and also one of the reasons that made me mature," he added. "Thank you so much for making me a special person, and I will repay you all with a grateful heart for the rest of my life and continue to be passionate about the mission to keep moving forward," he added. "I will always be part of your happiness. 

Success is always for your future," concluded Taemin. The fans welcomed Taemin's arrival with gratitude and happiness. Now all SHINee members have completed their mandatory military service, and are ready to return to greet fans in the near future. " I'm very proud of all the SHINee members, they have completed their country's duties. Welcome back, Taemin ," said one fan. 

" Finally Taemin returned safely. I can't wait to see him return to his activities ," commented another fan. " Taemin is back and SHINee's comeback is getting closer, this is a happy thing for me ," wrote another fan. " Welcome, Taemin. I'm very happy to see you back. We all love and support you, fighting! "said another fan. Once again welcome to SHINee's Taemin.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post